Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
JOY DAY ECO Probiotic Drink Concentrate
The probiotic drink concentrate, like other Joy Day drinks, is recommended as a supplement to the daily diet with probiotic bacteria. The product is dedicated by specialists in the field of nutrition and dietetics, who in particular recommend it in the case of people on a gluten-free diet. Drinks from Joy Day can be successfully consumed during treatment with antibiotics, in particular with those of the group of tetracyclines and aminoglycoside antibiotics, to which this product is highly resistant. The Probiotic Drink Concentrate was based on ingredients of natural origin. It is available in the form of a liquid to make up with water or your favorite juice.
- Operation of probiotics
- protect against pathogens,
- support the immune system,
- favorably affect metabolic processes,
- they help reduce excess fat,
- support the cleansing of the body of toxins,
- they contribute to the reconstruction of the intestinal microflora.
- Who is EKO Concentrate Probiotic Drink recommended for?
- Probiotic Drink Concentrate is recommended for people who care about maintaining good health. It is also perfect for intensely training athletes. It is recommended during and after
- antibiotic therapy, as well as when the body's immunity is reduced.
|Active ingredients||in one serving (10 ml) (% RWS)|
|Energy||8 kJ/2 kcal (0%)|
|Fat||0 g (0%)|
|- saturated fatty acids||0 g (0%)|
|Carbohydrates||<0.5 g (0%)|
|- including sugars||0 g (0%)|
|Protein||0 g (0%)|
|Salt||0 g (0%)|
% RWS - Reference Food Value.
Ingredients: a complex of live strains of probiotic bacteria cultures and the extract of the fermentation process of herbal plants including: hawthorn fruit, hawthorn flower, lemon balm leaves, St. John's wort, linden blossom and horsetail herb.
Net weight: 530 g.
Serving: 10 ml.
Servings per container: 50.
Packaging: 500 ml.
Effective daily dose of the product:
- Adults: 20-45 ml.
- Children: 15 ml.
Adults: 10 to 15 ml (2-3 teaspoons) three times daily diluted in about 100 ml of water or your favorite drink.
Children over 3 years of age: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily diluted in approx. 50 ml of water or your favorite drink.
It is not recommended for people who are allergic to any of the product's ingredients. This preparation can not be a substitute (substitute) for a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Store in a dry and dark place inaccessible to small children.
Best before: minimum 6 months!
(usually a year or more!)
Vitamins - Other,