Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Why is it worth choosing MEDVERITA Sodium Butyrate?
- Supports the proper functioning of the digestive system
- positively affects the functioning of the intestinal epithelium
- has anti-inflammatory properties,
- helps rebuild intestinal microflora,
- regenerates and nourishes the intestines,
- helps regulate the rhythm of bowel movements,
- helps relieve diarrhea, constipation, flatulence,
- does not contain preservatives,
MEDVERITA Sodium Butyrate 60 caps - description
MEDVERITA Sodium butyrate is a dietary supplement that improves the body's vitality and helps maintain good well-being. Sodium butyrate belongs to the group of short-chain fatty acids, which brings many benefits to the body, including: it has a positive effect on the digestive system and immunity. Effectively supports intestinal function, eliminating constipation, flatulence, indigestion and diarrhea. It enables the multiplication and proper development of intestinal epithelial cells and accelerates intestinal regeneration, e.g. after antibiotic therapy. Effectively improves intestinal motility, helping to maintain the correct frequency of bowel movements and preventing too frequent laxations.
|in 2 capsules
|including butyric acid
Ingredients: sodium butyrate (sodium salt of butyric acid), inulin (chicory root), gelatin (capsule shell).
Use two capsules once a day, preferably with a meal.
Not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and people who are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not give to children under three! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dark, dry place out of reach of small children.
Vitamins - Other