Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
PROGRESS LABS Vitamin B Complex 120 tab description
The Vitamin B Complex dietary supplement from Progress Labs is a set of as many as 8 B vitamins. It is a great way to improve your overall health and well-being. The product with a health-promoting effect is available in the form of coated tablets, which are easy to supplement daily. The preparation is recommended to everyone, especially during the period of increased demand for B vitamins.
The action of individual B vitamins
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12 - support the work of the nervous system.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B12 - have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Vitamin B7 - have a positive effect on maintaining the proper course of metabolic processes of macronutrients.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B7, B9, B12 - ensure the maintenance of appropriate psychological functions.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B7 - ensure good condition of hair and skin,
- Vitamin B5 - ensure the proper course of synthesis and metabolism of vitamin D, steroid hormones and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 - reduce the feeling of fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 - a guarantee of maintaining mental fitness.
- Vitamins B2, B6, B9, B12 - have a positive effect on the condition of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B2 - supports the sense of sight,
- Vitamins B6, B9, B12 - have a beneficial effect on the work of the immune system,
- Vitamin B12 - takes an active part in cell division,
- Vitamin B6 - regulates hormonal activity,
- Vitamin B1 - supports the work of the heart.
- Vitamin B9 - positively affects the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy,
- play a very important role in maintaining the proper condition of the mucous membrane.
- is a protective barrier for cells against oxidative stress,
- positively affects iron metabolism.
- support homocysteine metabolism.
- plays an important role in the synthesis of cysteine.
- has a beneficial effect on maintaining proper protein and glycogen metabolism.
- plays a very important role in the process of cell division,
- is responsible for the proper synthesis of amino acids.
|Ingredients||in 1 tablet|
|Vitamin B9||200 µg|
|Vitamin B7||50 µg|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg|
Ingredients: binding agent - microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), biotin (D-biotin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Daily dose: 1 tablet.
Servings per package: 120.
Package: 120 tablets.
One tablet once a day.
Pregnant women, nursing mothers should consult a doctor before taking. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Responsible entity: BEST STORE Piotr Karpiński, NIP: 6761781445
Witaminy - Kompleks witamin
Joints, bones, muscles,
Hair, skin, nails