Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
SWANSON Vitamin A 10.000IU 250 caps description
Over the last few years, the dullness of people's lives has increased dramatically. For this reason, we have less and less time and we stop thinking about such trivial things as a properly balanced diet. We eat any and any where, so our body does not receive all the ingredients necessary for proper work. This problem is becoming more and more common with vitamins. Vitamin A deficiency can lead to a significant decrease in immunity, deterioration of the skin condition, and poor eyesight. To prevent this, change your eating habits or use appropriate supplementation. Vitamin A from Swanson is a sensational dietary supplement that contains perfectly digestible vitamin A. The product is available in the form of capsules that are very easy to supplement daily.
How does vitamin A work?
- prevents the so-called night blindness,
- rejuvenates the skin,
- has a positive effect on the regeneration of the epidermis,
- evens out the skin tone,
- reduces wrinkles,
- supports the growth of bones and teeth,
- has a positive effect on the condition of the epithelium of the respiratory tract and the gastrointestinal tract,
- plays an important role in reproductive processes
- protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation,
- reduces the risk of some cancers,
- drives tissue metabolism,
- helps fight leukemia,
- supports the immune system,
- increases collagen production,
- speeds up acne healing.
|Composition||in one serving (1 capsule)|
|Vitamin A||3030 mcg|
|- including fish liver oil||1515 mcg|
|- including retinyl palmitate||1515 mcg|
Ingredients: fish liver oil, retinyl palmitate, emulsifier: soybean oil, capsule shell: gelatin, humectant: glycerol, purified water.
Portion: 1 capsule.
Number of servings in the package: 250.
Packaging: 250 capsules.
Take one capsule with plenty of water.
It is not recommended for people allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult a doctor before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Store in a dry and dark place out of the reach of small children.
Vitamins - Vitamin A,
Hair, skin, nails,